Tagged by: taleofjonah
1. Name of your muse:
Natalia Alianovna Romanova/ Natasha Romanoff
2. One picture you like best of your muse’s fc:
3. Two headcanons you have for your muse that you never told anyone:
- Natasha has a cake that she makes and it’s a recipe of her own creation. A mint chocolate espresso cake with chocolate or marshmallow frosting.
- Natasha can dance to any music and wins dance battles.
4. Three things that your muse loves doing in their free time:
- Watching movies
- Trying out new recipes
5. Four people that your muse loves: using random verses
- Clint Barton —> opens-from-both-sides
- Mike Williams —> strikelikeahawk
- Emma Swan (family love) —> yes-emswan
- Loki —> thegoldentrickster
6. Three fond
- Dancing with Clint for a mission
- Cooking for the team without them knowing that it was her
- Getting reacquainted with life outside of assassinations and seduction
7. One thing they’d go through heaven or hell to save/change:
The missed wedding she had with Clint.
Out of Character:
1. What’s your name?
2. When is your birthday?
3. Where are you from?
4. Have a crush?
5. What’s your favorite color?
6. Write something in caps?
7. Got a favorite band/artist?
I don’t have one.
8. Favorite number?
9. Favorite drink?
Send an “Ѡ” for my muse’s reaction to being sent accidental nudes.
[Text: Thor] Did you accidentally put me down instead of Jane? While I’m not complaining, I think she might be upset.
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT KIND OF WRITER YOU ARE YOU CAN BE WRITING: POEMS, FANFICS, IDK NORMAL FICS, NOVELS, SHORT STORIES, IDK ANYTHING!! JUST REBLOG!!!
Also their clothes (pockets, pockets, pockets).
if stuff is made for men, it’s practical and helps them be human beings
if stuff is made for women, it’s pretty and helps us be decoration
You forgot, the stuff made for women is also more expensive
Will never NOT reblog stuff such as this.
The best costume spotted at Disneyland’s 10k race today. [adamlc6]
My dad doesn’t think so, and I’m having a hard time explaining to him why school is stressful, so once this reaches a decent amount of notes I’ll show him how many people agree with me.
- My Muse wants friends
- My Muse wants family
- My Muse wants enemies
- My Muse wants confidants
- My Muse wants teachers
- My Muse wants light
- My Muse wants darkness
- My Muse wants more than to kiss and sex
- My Muse wants to be a character
- My Muse wants to be a person
Natasha pulled him closer at the sound and pressed close to him. She never believed that she could love someone as much as she did him. “I love you too,” She said honestly. “I never thought it would be possible.”
"Neither did I," Loki admitted with a soft smile. "I always thought people who fell in love were fools… eh heh… but I’m happy to be a fool for you." He winked with a mischievous grin.
Natasha smiled at him and blinked. “I never thought love was real,” She replied simply. “But I love you, Loki. I truly do. And I want you to know, I would never see you as foolish for admitting how you felt about me.”
Natasha smirked and took his hand on the table, looking into his brown eyes. “Of course I’m ready to go, lover,” She replied with a wink. “After all.. dessert’s always better at home… in bed.” She smiled and held his hand not even looking at the waitress that was there. The other woman set the check down firmly and walked away. “Want to pay in cash so we don’t have to deal with her any more?”
He smirked widely at her response, his hand holding hers in return. “I couldn’t agree more, Nat.” Winking at her then turning to the waitress, Tony couldn’t help but chuckle as she walked away after setting the check down. “Yeah. I’ll pay the bill if you pay the tip.” He could care less how much she left, the man having let go of her hand to grab his wallet to put a twenty and two five’s on the table.
She looked at him and smirked, getting out her wallet and pulling out a couple bills for a tip. She looked at him and tilted her head slightly and honestly thought the waitress was terrible. “You do know I was going to pay for my meal, right?” She said simply, putting down the five dollar bill.
"You have plenty of choice," Natasha replied. "You can choose to love me. You can choose to let me into your life. And I am thankful that you did." She kissed his lips and pulled him close to her.
"I do love you, Natalia," Loki breathed against her lips as he wrapped his arms around her tenderly. "And I trust you… with my heart… my life… I’ve never felt that before."
Natasha pulled him close and sighed softly, kissing him happily. “I trust you as well,” She said quietly. “I love you too. I… I don’t remember ever being in love.”